Thursday, May 17, 2007

Writing!

I have started writing really much I think, I am finished with the whole results and interpretation part which feels very good. I found some good Internet pages which I could use to connect my question to today, which is how America used propaganda to justify war in Iraq. This article is one example of an article i have found useful, http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7918.shtml, this tells about America's Operation Homefront which is a very good example of American propaganda. As the soldiers were told to convince the people of America that America need to fight in Iraq. These soldiers should make interviews with local newspapers and television companies when they were home from the war. But this is only one example of American propaganda during the Iraq war. Now when I have been reading about America's propaganda both in the Vietnam war and in the Iraq war I can say that America's way to use propaganda has not changed very much, which is quite intereseting.
This is what I have done so far this week and I think it's going quite well.

//Linda Ekmarker

No comments: