Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My work.

So far everything hasn't been so good. I don't have any internet at home right now so I haven't been able to really work with my project these last day. But I have been to Kultis Maggan again and borrowed to new books, mostly about how India is today and its role on the international market. I hope that these books can give me some information that I can use to the Social Science part in my report. Also before I lost my internet I printed out a lot of paper that had the title "British impact on India", I read it through and unfortunately it was no good at all, the papers were mostly comparing Gandhi and Ambedkar and discussing the role of the caste system and even though I learned a lot of the caste system I can't tell that I will have so much use of this source. Instead I am now going to print out and read through some other texts I have found on the internet and start reading my two books. Finally, since I didn't update the Blogg twice last week I can say that last week I also finished my introduction and wrote down my method of research (which i didn't finish since I don't know all the methods I will use, yet).

Tjing tjing - Frida Nilsson

No comments: