Monday, May 7, 2007

Isabelle's blogging

If we see to the fact that we had no history- or social science lessons last week, I can see no point in blogging if there's nothing to write.

Anyway, here's my list of written sources that I've borrowed from Kulturmagasinet:
  • "Korea - är en återförening möjlig?" written by Lars Ove Ljungberg
  • "Korea's Place In The Sun. A Modern History" written by Bruce Cumings¨
  • "Kalla Kriget" written by Björn Kumm
  • "Orsakerna till Kalla Kriget" written by Stewart Ross

Now I'm sitting here on my history lesson and are about to read in the last book on my source list. There I hope to find something that can introduce me to the story and the facts exactly why Korea split up and why the North attacked the South side. Also I'm hoping I can read about how it affected the Cold War. I will spend this lesson on reading and this blog is to be continued...

I hope that I, after reading, will have a clear view of how it all happened and what I want to focuse on. Because right now, I feel that writing about the whole war and how it can be connected to today is too big. I need to find a specific "topic" to focus on, that I can go into depth on.

/ Isabelle

No comments: