Sunday, May 20, 2007

To write a report.

... Is quite difficult acoording to me.

The last week I have been trying to read and find something useful to my report, but I can still not find anything about how the social life was affected in East and West because of the iron curtain, and it's quite frustrating since I NEED THE INFORMATION TO MY REPORT. Help (?)

I have also begun to write my introduction (but isn't satisfied with it yet), and is done with my frontpage for the report. And, as Tobias mentioned, I felt this assignment was hard. I'm not sure I fully understands it either, but, I'll ask for an ex of an old report tomorrow and read it through a few times.

Well, the coming week I certainly need to work my ass off. So, I think it's time for bed. Auf wiedersehen.

/ Emmelie H

No comments: