Sunday, May 6, 2007

Lyndon B Kennedy

Dear Klassisar!

Don't forget to write your names in each blogg since we cant see who wrote it otherwise!

As I've mentioned already my subject has turned a little mor to the LBJ-way of thinking. I have been reeding this book I borrowed at the library called "The kennedy obsession". It's a load of garbage and mostly revolves around myths, gossip and his wife. I't been of no use whatsoever.

As to connecting my topic to today.. Well, the american healthcare system is still in effect and America is still active in many wars. Could I perhaps look at how the american war-mentality has changed over the course of history? If anyone could give me hints about how to connect the war effort to today I'd be much obliged.

Next item on my "To do"-list has nothing with this project what so ever to do. I have my class in geography coming up this week and since I'm already failing maths B I'm going to study extra hard for the National Test on thursday.

However when the week is over and things quiets the fudge down I will finish writing my introductory pages and continue my quest to find out who really stole Trevors shoes.. and the JFK/LBJ thing..

// Tobias Ohlsson

No comments: