Thursday, May 24, 2007

Last blogg I guess.

The assignment is going to be handed in on Monday, so this will be my last blogg.
I have written my whole report but have some minor changes left to do. This has been a hard work, as it's been really hard to write in the way that things are expected to be written. Many changes of my report have been done, but I guess I'm finally in the end of my work as I don't know what I could do more. As my report is too long, I have tried to remove a lot but it's still too long and I don't understand how we are going to be able to write this report in only 4-5 pages. In my opinion it's to little as it's a report concerning two different subjects and there are so much information to present. We have so many parts to write and each part need a little bit of space, this builds up to a long text in the end.
So I have written and then read my text and then added, changed and removed parts of the text since the last time I blogged. I have repeated this procedure over and over again, so I have done my best and one last repeat will be made before I send my final product for correction.

No comments: