Friday, May 18, 2007

There is nothing so desperately monotonous as writing this report

I've now written more or less everything, except for the actual report that is. I've indented my text nicely, made an elegant table of contents, written something that could be mistaken for an introduction, and color coded all my sources. So now I guess I should get to writing the "Results and Interpretations" and all that.
I have a question however, the method of research, should I write a little fairytale about how I scoured the library for good sources, or should I just write "litterature studies. Dot-end."
Also, how long was the report supposed to be? I know that you'll say "It's the quality that matters, not the quantity" and however true that may be, I would still like to know, because I remember Julia saying something about killing us for writing too much. So how long should it (all of it, minus the table of contents) be?

~Tommy

No comments: