Sunday, May 6, 2007

Connection to today

As we haven't had any lessons this week I find it quite unnecessary to blogg twice this week as I haven't have time to do so much.
But I will tell you about my connection to today and some of the things I have done at home.
I will connect my question about American propaganda during the Vietnam war to how America is using propaganda during the war against Iraq today. I find both these wars to be very much alike, with two fighting sides in a country and USA trying to be the hero solving the war and helping one side to win.
I will go on and tell about my work this week, I have watched the movie I got from Julia about propaganda during different wars, but it was unfortunatly not good information in it for me.
I have also, finally, red through the three books I got from the libary. It's only some small parts from each book I can use but I will start to search more on the Internet and read through the sources Trevor gave me. I haven't had time to look them through yet, but I will do it tomorrow during our lessons with this project.
I can't say that much good things about the sources I have found so far as it isn't anything that really strikes me as perfect information for my project, but there is much more to read.

//Linda Ekmarker

No comments: